[RC] Hoosier Daddy - Campbell, David

Title: Hoosier Daddy

Could everybody go back and READ my original post? Don’t read anything into it that I didn’t write. If it is not there, I didn’t type it.  I never mentioned anything about the trails, trail markings, ribbons, I never mentioned names. If anybody had complaints about the trails, please don’t use my posting as a sounding board. Matter of fact, I had fun on this ride, I liked the trails and the trails I was on was marked correctly. I just have an issue with things not being done after 60+ days. Please no more posting on the subject. If the ride management wants to contact me, they can.

David L. Campbell

MCSE, A+, Net+, ASIT

Network Technician

Sullivan University