Re: [RC] Getting in the trailer - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I would have to agree with this.  And the last thing you wrote being that you would look for the milder and then progress is what I am saying.  You don't have to be the "bad guy" always in the eyes of the horse, dog or like you said, "Anteater".  It should be a step by step process.  And should never be scary.

Jody and the girls ( I guess now labeled as "abused")

PS.  I made A's in school cause if I didn't, my Mother would have killed me.  External Negative...right????  :)

Do you Yahoo!?