[RC] Hoosier daddy ride - Campbell, David

Title: Hoosier daddy ride

In regards to the person who is having trouble getting his refund; I am also having difficulty with this ride management. My wife and myself were not able to stay for the awards ceremony (she had to catch a 430am flight the next morning), so we asked some friends of ours to pick up our completion awards. The ride managers wife (who was helping with the management) refused to give our completion awards to our designates. We heard that they promised to mail the vet cards out within a couple of weeks. Don’t know about you but a couple of weeks are 14 days, not 60+. We called numerous times, sent numerous emails and finally after 3 weeks received some correspondence. We were assured the completion awards and vet cards would be mailed within a couple of days. We still haven’t received anything (60+) days and counting. We are aware this was a first time ride for a first time ride manager, however, their associates were not first time ride managers (they put on their own ride). Their associates did have management duties and should have assured everyone got the completion awards that people deserved and earned. This will be the only time we will ever attend that ride, even though I had fun and enjoyment at this ride. To get your refund, my opinion is you may have to go to small claims court to get any action from these people. Flame on.

David L. Campbell

MCSE, A+, Net+, ASIT

Network Technician

Sullivan University