Re: [RC] Free 'n' Easy Saddles - Lynne Glazer

Not my saddle, but it occurs to me to mention... Have you ever heard the expression (military) that "ten attaboys can be wiped out by one 'ah, s**t!'"? (how's that for punctuation?)

I don't care what company it is, mistakes can be made (and hopefully rectified quickly when informed about it). Any saddle can be sized properly from the get-go and NOT fit 6 months later, whether due to age of horse, level of riding changes, rider issues that affect the horse, etc. Anyone who claims their saddle can fit "every horse" is smokin' something. You know what my biggest peeve is? Riders that buy adjustable saddles that don't check to see if they STILL fit.

Horses with big white marks from one of today's highly improved flexible panel saddles probably fall into that category. IMO.

Customer service can really vary across saddle companies. Awareness of saddles that fit vs. those that don't really varies across the population of distance riders.

Lynne