[RC] dixie no sweat vent pads - Paddi

I am beginning to think I will not have enough for everyone who might want one at the Arabian Nights
email or call to let me know if you want to pick one up during the ride or at the multiday so I can order more and get them shipped.
Karl has generously donated one as a ride prize!!!!

LOVE THEM NO SWEATS!!!!!!!! especially in the Idaho heat
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment