Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] ORTHO FLEX

In a message dated 8/10/2004 11:20:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Glade to know they fit sombody's horse.
Have had one for 3 years and I like the way it fits me, but it has put white hair on left side shoulder on three differant horses. I would like to make it work but have run out of things to try.

I had an OrthoFlex that did something similar. I took it to a clinic where they were using the pad that was hooked up to a computer and you could see where pressure was.  The right side of the saddle was causing a lot of pressure especially near the shoulder. After really examining the saddle I found that the right side of the saddle did not flex, but the left side did flex. The whole panel was sort of frozen. I loosened the bolts on that side that held the panel on and it seemed to correct the problem.

Bonnie
So. Calif.