[RC] Cattleguards and horses - IcyPony

I too was young and stupid. A friend and I jumped cattleguards several times. One cattleguard we found boards nearby so we lined them up on the cattleguard and lead our horses across. When we jumped them we would pile branches and logs on the cattleguard so the horses would jump. Amazingly we never had a problem. Like I said, we were young and stupid or alot braver.
Mary