Re: [RC] Use Enduromax with a Carrier - Jennifer Layman

Another electrolyte chaser that is less acidic then applesauce is carrot baby food.  It is sweet too.

Jennifer

Stagg_Newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

We use either Enduromax or Perform and Win.

Enduromax is quite caustic (try some) so it should be mixed with something to cut it.
We use applesauce.  I was also told by Gayle Ecker that the electrolyte is absorbed
better if has a sugar with it.  So again the applesauce helps.

Perform and Win has the sugar with it so we use it straight.  It is not concentrated
so one has to use twice as much.

Stagg Newman

Do you Yahoo!?