[RC] Ear bugs - Ag47xAu49

 I just shaved Zebby' s ears, on the inside too. It seems that he has had ear flies, mites, something and always has them, hair or not. Now I can see the little buggers and can attempt to remove them. I have never intentionally shaved the inside of the ear but made a very big boo-boo while clipping the outside so had to clean it up on the inside, darn 4-H show is coming up and have to have him look neat and clean. What is the best stuff to wipe the inside of his ear with that will keep these bloodsucking ratfinks at bay? I have cleaned it partly with Skin So soft. A friend of mine said she uses alcohol and kills them but I have a hard enough time getting near the ear as it is without having my head walloped in the process. I know the alcohol will burn and I don't want that. Is Skin So Soft the best? Beccy in buggy Utah.