Re: [RC] [RC] sweet itch/flax seed - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 8/17/2004 6:25:06 PM Mountain Daylight Time, suendavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Have you tried the SPOT ON stuff? I have .10 Permecthrin and follow the
>directions for fly spray, I WONDER, but haven't tried it IF you could
>measure the RIGHT amount and use it like SPOT ON. It cost me 10$ and will
>make hundreds of gallons. I HAVEN'T TRIED IT, but if it worked!!!!!

I was wondering how dangerous Permecthrin is if it is more than a .01 dilution? My vet said that it is a toxic  if it is used stronger than the 1% solution. How strong is too strong? and is the spot-on formula on the container? I know it gives dilution for a rubbing pad for cattle, is that too much? Thanks, Beccy