From: Nancy Reed
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 3:36 PM
Subject: [RC] trail user issues

I am to represent the equestrian community at a trail meeting this Thursday.  Seems the mountain bikers are causing trouble on our trails and the meeting is to find some sort of solution.  Any ideas out there?  What have you tried, what worked/did not work.  Thank you in advance for your responses!

Nancy Reed, Lazy J Ranch, Elfin Forest, CA