[RC] Jim Ferris and Tevis heros - RockinVR

Jim,
What you did for Gloria, Nick and Blue was awesome. You were absolutely at the right place at the right time.
I know there were other folks who also at risk of messing up their Tevis time deadlines and placement in the race, who stopped and helped other Tevis riders who needed help, for many reasons.
This is what makes our sport of endurance riding so wonderful.
I think you all deserve a GREAT BIG hug. What an honor to be associated with such great people!!

Lana
Rockin V Ranch
Mojave