[RC] grease markers? - Randi Lavikoff

Anyone know where I can buy the grease pencils/markers, that are used on endurance rides? In preparation for Hurricane Charlie, I wrote my phone number on my horses yesterday, but the little rain we had washed off most of it. I'd used non-toxic indelible markers, but obviously, that wasn't bullet proof. Thanks ahead, Randi in Brooksville, Florida (happily, no hurricane hit here).