Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 6:11 PM
Subject: [RC] Fence Charger

I am looking for a fence charger that I can electrify about 1,000 feet of wire over my cross fence line and also use for a portable corral at endurance rides.  There is no electricity out to my fence so I am looking at solar & battery source chargers.  I have no experience with fence chargers and would appreciate any input before I take the plunge.

TIA
Cathy