Re: [RC] ORTHO FLEX.....NEW SPIN - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Since I started all this talk about the OrthoFlex....here's a question:

How many people out there still have a pair of the now discontinued spring stirrups that they made?

I have a pair, and I have always loved them, but now I have worn the bolt out.  Hubby is going to have to go to a hardware store and get a replacement for them.

Jody and the girls, Rose, Love, Aries and Gypsy

Do you Yahoo!?