[RC] Trailer scam? Fwd: Pre-approved buyers list? - Ag47xAu49

This is what she proposes. Is this viable, or will she be able to get the money anyway. Sorry if this is OT. Beccy
--- Begin Message ---

OK Beccy,

here is what I propose so that you will first receive and test the trailer and
only then pay me.

This way, we will cover another methods of payment, meaning COD (cash on
delivery) and Escrow (the third parties deal)like you sugested.
So what is all about...For the safety of the transaction you can transfer the
money on another name than mine (your best friends name, your father name,
anything you want, this way you will make him "the third parties", like escrow)
but using my address. This will
prove me that he can't pick up the money after.
Only after you will receive and inspect the trailer (like COD), you will change
the receivers name into mine and make the second transfer of $5000. This way I
can see when the transfer is available and you can be sure that I will not pick
up the money until my name is not the receiver's name.
I can't do it because I must have proper ID in order to pick up the money.
As you see, I am not asking you for a prepay transaction, I just want to have
the proof that you've sent all the money. This way I'll know when to send you
the unit to your delivery address.
I'm counting on your honesty, because I'm risking a lot this way.
YOU MUST CHANGE THE NAME AFTER INSPECTING THE TRAILER!!!

Waiting for reply asap

--- Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx wrote:
OK, deliver the trailer to me first and I will transfer all $9999.00 to you
once I have the trailer in my driveway. I can't be expected to send you
$4999.50  without having the merchandise in my driveway. This could be a scam
just
to get  my money. Don't you think that this is fair? I would love to have this
trailer  but I do not want to loose almost $5000.00 Beccy

Search the Web with YaKnow.com
The only place to go when you need to know!
http://www.yaknow.com

Get a FREE YaKnow email address!
Download the FREE YaKnow toolbar with PopupBlocker!

--- End Message ---