[RC] Bosal Training - RockinVR

Hi Everyone,
I have an Arabian mare I want to train in a bosal, she was originally trained in a snaffle bit, but I want to ride endurance and I think a bosal would be better for eating and drinking on the trail.
Where would I get good reliable info on how to train her to a bosal? I cant find any books on the subject. I cant find any tapes either. HELP!!

Thank you so much in advance

Lana