Subject: Re: [RC] Buck Brannaman - Opinions? - Deblyons54

At age 55 my husband acquired his first horse. My husband is not a total novice but never particularly interested in training or riding much. This is basically a good horse but he had some problems.  He started watching RFD TV and Dennis Reis. I went to a demonstration where Dennis appeared at a local horse fair and I must say I was pretty impressed. He gives clinics that specialize in police horses among others, and most of his training methods are very down to earth and easy to understand. His ranch clinics are a bit too spendy for us, but we've purchased several tapes that are very good.