[RC] Could this be a scam? - Ag47xAu49

Hey folks, think this could be a scam? Quick way to make $5000? Gee, I do not know. Think I should send her half of the money now? Beccy the Blonde

Horse Trailer-2002 Exiss XT 308 LQ Aluminium
Fully Loaded L.Q. Horse Trailer ! Comforts Of Home !
Item number: 3832715757

Hello,

the trailer will be shipped from California,I live in London,UK,here is where I will expect the payment.

The trailer is in very good condition it has been barley used,it is in

perfect shape,tires also,no damage,no defects.

Title is clear,no debts.

Payment will be done half before shipping half after delivery.

Shipping within US in 3-7 days

The unit will be insured at the delivery service.So if something happens
to it on the road , you will receive the insurance from the delivery
service up to the amount of $7000.

As soon as the trailer arrives, you will test it and if it does not
matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 30 days
since the arrival date and cancel the Western transfer.

The papers title,bill of sale and shipping papers will be sent along
with the trailer or if you need the sooner I will have them shipped to by overnight mail,you will receive them in max 48 hours.

For payment I prefer western union money transfer because we not pay extra taxes (commercial and import/export taxes) and is the fastens service.You make the transfer in my name and address and send me the confirmation and I will make the shipping the same day.

Are you intrested in buying?

Waiting for reply asap

--- Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx wrote:
I would like to buy it now for $9999.00. Beccy