[RC] cruppers help - Paddi

The nicest crupper I have seen and made was an 1800s english saddlery tail dock made of oil tanned very thin soft leather shaped not stuffed and sewn.
They are as soft as kid gloves and shaped.
I can't find the leather any ore so I quit making them. If someone knows where to find good quality oil tanned hides that are fine enough I would be happy to make more
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment