[RC] Need help tracking down registration papers/prev.owner - sherman

After waiting for over a year for my horse's registration, I was sent only an old copy, with his last registered owner showing as Alice Verdi of San Francisco in 1998. Storm (aka Eagles Alexamar) was kept at Mosman's Team Penning in Gilroy in 1998 & '99. He then went to Don Mosman of Nevada City, but registration was never transferred. If anyone knows Alice, please let me know. Thanks,
Kathy