Re: [RC] Sponsors AERC Events - Truman Prevatt

The only difference these sports are professional. Since when is AERC endurance riding professional.

Truman

hope lundquist wrote:

  I understand concern about sponsors. All sports worth their salt have sponsors. Look at all those beer signs at Baseball, Basketball, Hockey,Rodeo etc. How do they deal with it? Maybe we could have a rotating Ad-Hoc Committee to over see this group? Bye Hope

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."