[RC] flags, caps, etc. - Ed Kilpatrick

ok y'all,  i promise i am not trying to be a smartbutt on this.  since we now have the info on proper positioning of insignia, flags, etc., i looked my cap over really good.  here is what we have.  the american flag is backwards for placement on the left side of the cap, with the bill of the cap facing forward. (think of the bill of the cap as the nose of the airplane). given this,  the uae flag is backwards also.  now, if you put your cap on backwards, letting the adjustment strap represent the nose of the airplane,  both flags are in the correct position. in order for the american flag to be positioned as we are accustomed to seeing it (stars in the upper left hand corner), it should be on the left side of the cap, in that position, not in the position that it currently is.  the uae flag should be shown in the reverse position, placed on the right side of the cap,  not in the position that it is now.  and of course the correct side and position could be used for either flag.  (i didnt graduate sixth grade for nuthin')   :-)   ed