[RC] Abetta vs Big Horn - Lani M Olson

Can anyone give me a comparison between the Arabian tree Abetta endurance saddle and the Big Horn endurance saddle with the full Quarter Horse bars?  Have a mare that the Abetta fits but seat is too small for me, have ridden Big Horn and really like the seat for me.  Probably have to get another saddle, but before I add to the collection I thought maybe somebody had both and could tell me if the full QH bars on the Big Horn are as wide as the Abetta Arabian tree.

Lani & the girls (Lexy and Abby)