[RC] my TEvis story-Thanks to Tony Corbelletta- it's a small world! - Nick Warhol

It turns out Tony was the guy who was right behind me during the accident where Gloria fell down.  I never even saw him!   Good people do the right things.

Thanks Tony!

Nick

(Tony Corbelletta)

Cool Story.  I was the rider who held up the traffic during the accident.

I had to hop off of Steele to do it as he simply wanted to go.  This was not that far from when he took off on me and I had that little incident fresh in my mind.  He felt like he was going to go ballistic when we stopped.  I helped the lady, Gloria get up.  Also, I was behind Nick when he tried to get back on, I was the one that told him to walk down to a safer place.  As far as Jim, he did a great job, I called out to him when the horse ran off, and he grabbed it and I did notice that he had some trouble with it.  But I was helping the lady and did not see the nose to nose horses.  Jim has a very nice horse there.  I talked to Jim going up Squaw Peak and told him good job and he said "I didn't do much, just held the horse..."

And I was the other rider who followed Nick down to the river below Swinging Bridge...