[RC] John Teeter - Catfish Daniels

Hi John:

Just came back from Tevis – what an awesome week it’s been.  Anyway, after being gone for over a week, I only had 11 e-mails on my computer.  And none in the last 24 hrs.  Did I perhaps unsubscribe myself before my trip?  I checked your subscription page and it only gives me an option to “unsubscribe”, but not to “resubscribe”.  Let me know what I need to do.  Thanks J

Catfish

DBL Realtors