Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Tevis Ceremony & Tribute - Erin Clutter

Yes, i do agree with you! i ahve very mixed emotions about it.  tevis is definately an expensive ride, no doubt about it.  And i truly appreciate everything that UAE endurance village did for us.  The belt buckle i don't mind as much now, since i do know that the belt buckle was in fact DIFFERENT from the riders who finished.  just i think they went a little bit overboard on the publicity they recieved. all the shirts, and hats with their logos, the big posters everywhere.  But of course, they were probably jsut being ncie giving us all that stuff which is VERY kind of them.  i don't know many sponsors who would EVER do anything like that for somehting like this.  But i think they jsut went a lil overboard on the way they put things.  But hey, i mean things happen. changes are BOUND to happen, so we should deal with it i guess.  its behind us all now.  well maybe not all of us:)! but maybe we can jsut give suggestions to the tevis board of directors or something and tell them how we feel, and maybe next will be different! ya never know! i'll be there next year so we will see:)  but there is one thing, i don't think anyone purposely tried to make anyone upset with all the "sponsor" stuff.  but of course thats just what i feel, i now probably in a lot of your eyes i don't know what im talking about so yes, please don't be upset for me speaking my opinion.

-Erin

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ?Dig Yourself Out of Debt? from MSN Money. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=