Re: [RC] Why High-Flying Planes Make Us Less Cool - goearth

Howard,  I'm glad you have walked on water and returned from the abyss.  Sometime we could chat around the Campfire and talk about our Axis Codes and ways to help further our different projects.  Tho the Horse gives me great relief from the Stressors of Everyday Modern Life, i still must exist in this world, ride in a car, fly in an airplane and be near  people i want to be far away from, and not have the time to spend with those found dear.  Which brings me to another thought...Who would you most Love to sit around a campfire with...To Me it would be Julie Suhr.  But not to ramble and get away from the above topic, the article states, NASA says, that..."One way to tackle warming would be to have planes fly roughly 25% lower-altitudes less conducive to cirrus-cloud formation.  But there's a catch: gas-consumption would go up if planes were forced to plow through thicker air."  So, as i see it comes down to 2 things,  Money and Politics.  Neither of which i have very much fondness for.  So making people aware that there are alternatives and solutions, and not just an adherence to accepted dogma and thought, and making the Genie create magic and take us on flying carpet rides, will save the Garden and in the process save the horses and the dogs, and all the song birds, and the secret life of plants, and human beings most recently in Sudan, and frogs....And the Horse can be the King along side the Lion of the Jungle.  Take Care Howard, and Be at Peace,  tom sites