[RC] horse pulsing down - Alice Yovich

There is a great B supplement that I fed last year called Ex-Stress. It's all B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, etc. It did wonders for my mare. I used one bucket and never needed it again, but I"d feed it again in a heart beat. i've wondered if it worked immediately, or if it had to reach a therapeutic level. I never did anything with mine except feed it daily.