Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis Horse #252, not found yet - Klc5355

In a message dated 8/2/04 7:21:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time, nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
#252 is Lana Wright's horse. Does anybody know if he has been found?
Lana's horse has not been found yet. I just got off the phone with Alex North, her crew, and they found Lana's stuff where she fell and where the horse headed down towards the canyon. More people are going out tomorrow to continue the search. Lana is still up there and hoping for some good luck. Alex will let me know if they find her horse.
Ken Cook