[RC] Tevis - Horses for Sale - Erin Clutter

tevis was great...even though i made it exactly half way:(...my back up horse(after my OWN horse ended up lame 10 days ago), became lame from old injuries at last chance check on his right front.  it stinks...since i had trained all year but hey there is always next year ay?  I wasn't the only junior pulled at last chance,  i was accopanied by quite a few other riders(o if you all were wondering, im a junior hehe). My dad went on though! BOY DID HE GET A LOT OF ATTENTION!  some of you who went might of seen him.  My dad, kinda skinny 6'4 guy on a BIG HUGE 16.1-2 grey mule? everyone was loving the mule:) my dad said it jsut wasn't my year(since i have had A LOT of problems with horses) but definately we are going to TRY again next year:) I actually was gonna ask around about any horses for sale...

I am looking around to see possibilities, since my horse now is lame with suspensories for quite some time, and my back-up horse is a friends and he is riding him on VC 100.  Soo im looking at some options of buying a horse for next year and as many years on!  I was wondering if anyone had a 8-10 year old arab or 1/2 arab (gelding preferred since i dont like mares much...we jsut dont click ehhe), i like a horse that wants to go, 15.+ hands, and WITH endurance experience. I am an intermediate-advanced junior.  I have been riding hroses my whole life and endurance for 6 years.  I train horses for a friend, so i dont mind that much a spooky horse or a hyper one. I keep getting horses from friends and they have NO trail/endurance experience at all, and I would like to start something that has already done stuff.  OO...and that could be a possibility with lots of conditioning for Tevis since i would like to do it next year FOR a reasonable price...yes i know im asking a lo t but if anyone does, please e-mail me!

-Erin (on Tevis i was #57)

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=