[RC] Tevis - Merryben

Lot of unusual pulls of people we thought would be right up there.

Lana from Maryland's horse has still not been found but there are some out looking.  I have no further info about her either.  Sorry but when I hear I will let you all know.

The cell phone quit so that is all the info I got from Foresthill but they are now leaving for Auburn and I should get more cell info there and as soon as there is a winner I should know.