[RC] swing out saddle rack - Marlene Moss

I have an Exiss trailer with a rear tack.  I replaced the saddle rack with one from my old trailer since the original really didn’t leave much room for anything else, but I am still having space problems.  I would like to get a swing out saddle rack.  Does anyone know if Exiss makes these (and where I’d get one – I don’t get far with their website) or if there are other companies that make them that I could fit into this trailer?

Thanks!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com