[RC] Equi-pac question - Chris Eickleberry

Hi- on Ridecamp you said- “With the Equi-pak products, you can keep from using  pads that also cause wear/tear on the nail holes and hoof wall.  It is wonderful stuff IF applied properly.  I love it.  used it this past weekend on a two day 100 on rocks/hills in KY.  “………………

…could you advise me—I want to try this, my farrier has been using it under my pads, but I’d like to try it without pads- I assume you prep the foot like the directions say (ie clean and dry)- do you use a hairdryer? Is there a trick to doing it? How full do you do the sole? Does it ever just pop out or does it generally just wear out??....I almost came to Summer Breeze but couldn’t

 make it; one of the negatives about going was that I knew it was rocky and do not have pads on right now- sounds like the Equipac might be a good option!!....thanks for any and all advice….Chris E./Indiana