[RC] Hot Dogs - Jeannie Gillen

My 20 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback, who goes everywhere with me from the Westin in San Francisco....to the Pacific Crest Trail here at home.......has been, on occasion..maybe twice a week....throwing up bile when he gets hot, whether we are riding or just hanging out at the barn....he always has water, shade and even his own swimming pool to cool off in......my neighbor I ride with, who is an ER nurse, said she had a dog that did that and eventually she lost him to a damaged pancreas....she suggested I consider homeopathic supplements...

ANY THOUGHTS??????  Wouldn't want to damage this wonderful pup who has become my best friend..........