[RC] hoof issues - Paul Bendzunas

How about making some Ferrer's walk around in clown shoes or swim fins? Just got our thoroughbred Holstein cross back from a trainer who had his farrier shoe him. I was going to re-set the shoes cause they had so little wear. Pulled them, did my normal trim and started to re-shape the shoe. When I was done the shoe was 2" too long. He had a #4 shoe and I replaced it with a #2. My daughter didn't know I had changed anything but remarked that his attitude had changed and his stride was much more even.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com