Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1703 nice guy duping clients - Chipnml

I'm not defending this guy...but on several occasions he has been invaluable help in emergencies.  He has trailered a colicing horse to the clinic for free.  He has come at 5:30 in the morning to help me get a 32 year old horse up that had fallen on ice.  He has helped an 82 year old client of mine get her 10 miniature horses off a busy road after someone maliciously took her fence down.  He is the first person I would call in a situation like that.  But I would never buy a horse from him.  Nice doesn't necessarily mean honest...just look at our politicians!

Chip