[RC] Strong Tying Harware For Equines - Betty Demar Mueller

Equine Lovers:

I just had a new barn built.

Now I need some advice.  Where can I find suitable strong hardware?  I went to the local harware store and also to the Farm Bureau and all the rings, snaps and other hardware that could be used to tie a horse seemed flimsy to me.  Some had a rating for anywhere from 180 lbs to maybe 500 lbs.  I wanted something stronger.  I would love some tips on where to buy strong hardware.

I am putting up a beam across the run-in area so that I can tie a horse from above but at the moment; I haven't located any suitable hardware for attachment.  I do use a bungee tie when I tie my critters and have also used inner tubes.

Betty DeMar Mueller, Equine Artist