[RC] Tevis bound - Patrick Allen/Evelyn Hartman

Hello there everyone. I am very please to let you know that we will be going to Tevis this year. Look for us with the other vendors. We will either have our truck (grey F250) and a white trailer or our motorhome with the canopies on the outside. Please stop by and say hello. It will be great to see all of you there.
Evelyn Hartman