[RC] how to avoid hurt feelings and little arguments - Ed Kilpatrick

hi all,  one big happy family here, right?  but boy do yall give it to one another every now and then!   here is what i do.  my ridecamp membership is set up where i can post messages, but if i want to read what everybody else has to say, i go to the endurance.net site and read all the posts i want to read.  i dont have all these messages from all the different members.  if i make a post, it is generally to ridecamp, and i dont copy anybody.   it seems that the messages get read by the person  for whom it was intended.  if i need to speak/confer privately with someone,  then that is what i do, and please do the same with me.  many of you routinely copy me with your messages/responses.  that is not necessary,  i will read it in the archives.  i know it is no trouble for you to do it, but again, just not necessary.   and please, everybody, try not to be thinskinned and let other opinions in this discussion group hurt your feelings.    also, try to be as courteous as possible and remember, it is not always important to have the last word.
ed  (florida cracker, tevis bound, crew member)