[RC] The real 'poop' on porta potties for a trailer - CatThom2

Heidi wrote:

<Being middle-aged and frequently having to get up and pee in the night, I
really appreciate mine--and it also means that I can park where it is easy
to pack horse water and not worry about parking strategically close to the
portajohns...  <g>  I'm not adverse to just going outside to pee in the
dark, but would sure hate to embarrass anybody when the parking is
close...  <g>

I'm in the same boat as Heidi, but I use a tip I got off Ridecamp many years ago.  I take an empty 20 pound EquiAid bucket, fill with pine shavings and clamp on the lid............works great for the overactive bladder.  When I get home I throw it on my burn pit, clean with bleach and refill with shavings.  Wouldn't leave home without it <vbg>.

Cathy