[RC] thoroughbreds and endurance??? - Elkenchild

Hello! I just recieved my appy mare's papers and she has a lot of famous thoroughbred and quarterhorse racehorses in her background, which I am excited about! But I am wondering how that will relate to endurance?? Thoroughbreds are sprinters with more slow twitch muscles and notoriously bad feet. Do people ever ride crosses or purebreds for endurance? They certainly are ideal for 3 day eventing as an athletic sport.

Laura
"Drop kick me Jesus, through the goal posts of life."