[RC] Trails Conference - Jeannie Gillen

The site is up and running....go to www.parks.ca.gov.trails....

The Full Conference runs $159..Saturday only runs $75.00 we/out meals and $95.00 with meals.  The bulk of the Conference is on Saturday...although there are Pre-Conference sessions and Trail Trips..AND...if you are camping with your horse you can stay and ride before, during and after the Conference.....

If you need hotel accommodations, they start at $79.00 per night.  I have in the past always "shared" a room, cutting the cost at least in half.....
Also, in the past, I have been fortunate to have Riding clubs I belong to, sponsor my expenses....yours should be willing to do the same.  The Conference provides valuable information and education from building, maintaining, advocating, managing and accessing trails.....

I hope Equestrians will show a strong presence....the hikers and bikers do, I think we should tooooooo!