[RC] Temecula area 20 Mule riders? - Catfish Daniels

Hi :-)
I was wondering if anybody from the Temecula/Fallbrook area is going to 20 Mule Team in February, and my have an empty slot in their trailer on their return trip.

Basically, I will be trailering my horse to 20 Mule Team, where it looks like I will meet someone who is going to buy my horse trailer.  My new horse trailer is at a dealer's place off the "Rainbow Exit" near Temecula, and if that happens to be on somebody's way home, I wondered if I could pay somebody, which I would gladly do to give my horse a lift.

You could just drop my horse off just after exiting "Rainbow", and I could load him up into my new trailer and take him home.  Sounds complicated, huh?  Well, I thought it was worth a shot.  Thanks for any replies :-)

Catfish