Re: [RC] Men's Riding Boots - for trail riding - RunRoskoRun

In a message dated 1/13/2004 2:55:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, ndrorydr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

next since Ariat does not have Terrains for men yet.
I was tempted to just try the largest womens size in
Ariat Terrains to see if they fit my 10.5sz feet.

Tim

Tim,

Yes, they do have the Terrains for men.  Check out Schneider Saddlery and also Dovers.  I found them in both.  They even have one more color for men than women.  : (

Good luck,

abigail