[RC] Warners - Sundaez

Warner Springs was my and Phlyrt's first 50, and Rachel & Winter's second LD and first riding alone; she was lucky enough to have the Bonn-Fyre group take her under their wing.  I was lucky enough to ride with Melanie for much of the ride (also on her first 50, with her gaited Morgan mare, Tess), and also rode some with John Parke, Susie (Niebergall, right?), and Dave (Braithwaite?).  Everyone was simply wonderful!  Susie and I trotted & cantered that last section in the dusk & dark together along with a few others (sorry!  I didn't get your names!) -- what a blast to have so much horse left at the end!>>

Nicole...email me privately! I don't have your email address and have a few pics for you!

Mel & Tess