[RC] Saddle Fit is the Management of Pressure - Greg Roskies

Title: [RC]   Saddle Fit is the Management of Pressure
> So devices like the Port Lewis System can determine the =
> GROSS ERRORS, but when you can cause a saddle fitting problems at 2 =
> pounds per square inch. You really do need better instruments to really =
> make an intelligent and valid observation. With all do respect, Sir

Robert Ferrand, what are you thinking?!?!? One of the golden rules in business is that you don't attack a competitors product, so in adhering to that philosophy I will refrain from talking about all your products and their limitations.  But I am compelled to defend my product, The Impression Pad (part of The Port Lewis Saddle Fit System). The Impression Pad is we believe, the top selling saddle fitting tool on this planet and with good reason.  It provides an accurate measure of the relationship between a saddle and a horses back, very similar to a dental impression. No hocus pocus, no mathematical calculations, just a simple devise that anyone can use and understand.

Regards,
Greg Roskies
The Port Lewis Workshop