From: "goearth" <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Cold Mountain Lameness Remedy
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:51:29 -0500

Howard, i mentioned that i was going to read Cold Mountain and i did and enjoyed it a lot. In it there is the strangest recipe for lameness i ever heard that some Gypsies did.."A woman snubbed a big bay up to a birch trunk and then twitched it and poured lamp oil on the frog of its hoof and lit fire to it to curb a tendency to lameness." Thats a new one to me and i just wonder what AERC or the Vets would think of that? tom sites

High-speed users?be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1