[RC] Leaving for horse school July 29 - Melissa

Hello ridecampers
I am going from Mankato, MN Friday, July 29th and heading to Cody, WY with my one horse and need to know a horsey hotel around Rapid City or general vicinity to rest Saturday night before our final leg of the trip. Where can I find this info or does someone have a recommendation? I will be traveling alone. This is first hauling trip over 4 hours. Any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance,
Melissa/ MN