From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paddi
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 1:49 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Horse Trailer disappointment

My new Kiefer built horse trailer was finally delivered today. It has been months since I ordered it.
Well I must say I am disappointed.
The inside has many sharp edges , the windows are crooked and the wiring is exposed to mention a few of the problems.
I splurged and ordered a hay rack. The ladder is really mickey mouse. Not shaped , cut and bolted, the hay rack is solid and will cause drag. It also looks cheap.
The outside running lights will last about 5 minutes with my horse playing with them. The list goes on and on.
This is not a cheap trailer . It costs  over $18000 Canadian dollars.
Sooooooooooooooo I am back in the trailer hunt.
This one can stay at the dealers.
Brand suggestions??????
Does anyone make quality any more???
Paddi